The Traveler Pro
The Traveler Pro
Made Using 87 Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Duffel Backpack
- Large Compression Pack
- Medium Compression Pack
- Laundry Bag
- Tech Pack
- Water Resistant Materials
- Secure 17” dedicated laptop sleeve lined with Neoprene.
- Large side compartments lined with RPET ripstop.
- Top compartment features 2 nylon mesh pockets and a quick-access zipper for easy access to the main compartment of the duffel.
- Bottom compartment features access to the removable shoe compartment with a mesh entrance and exterior metal vents for odor ventilation.
- Removable shoe compartment is attached by a zipper and can hold up to size (men) 20 shoes.
- Front face of the duffel has a large flat pocket lined with neoprene and ripstop with 2 large zippered pockets and 3 mesh pockets for organization.
- Rear face of the bag has a deep zippered pocket lined with ripstop perfect for a water bottle.
- Rear face also has a flat mesh pocket that can fit a shaker when in duffel mode.
- Main compartment can hold 40L and is lined with ripstop, and has a large zippered mesh pocket inside of the zippered flap.
- Main compartment also has a large flat zippered pocket on the side wall to hold loose items.
- All exterior zips of the bag are made using durable waterproof materials.
- The zipper pulls of the main compartment feature a locking system for added security (Locks not included).
- Durable molle webbing loops on the front face of the bag for exterior attachment.
- Durable leatherette loops on the bottom of each side of the bag for added exterior attachment.
- Backpack system is an easy fold-out using a large zippered compartment at the bottom of the bag.
- We added thick padded air mesh with molded ventilation streams to help alleviate sweat on your back when carrying the duffel in backpack mode.
- The backpack system features a luggage pass-through securing the duffel to rolling luggage.
- Backpack straps come with removable sternum straps and are firm and padded for your comfort line with air mesh.
- Backpack system comes with removable waist straps that help ease the load if you carry a lot of weight.
- All external zippers are waterproof.
- All external fabric is water resistant.
Dimensions: 24” x 13“ x 11”
Shoe Compartment: 15" x 12" x 8" (Fit's up to US Men's 20)
Laptop Pocket: 20" x 11" x 1" (Holds up to 17" Laptop)
Shoulder Strap: 59" Long, 30" Short
Backpack Straps: 38" Long, 20" Short
Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Free Shipping
- 30 Day Returns
- Recycled Materials
BUNDLE AND SAVE
Upgrade your carry game while keeping your wallet happy with this money-saving bundle!
Made Using Ocean Bound Plastic
Our Settra Duffel backpack is a heavy hitter when it comes to making an impact. Made using 50 recycled plastic bottles and certified plastic negative!
Water Resistant Materials
All exterior fabric is water resistant. Raindrops, you're no match for our exterior fabric. It's water resistant and ready to repel those pesky droplets!
Dedicated Laptop Sleeve
Our mega padded, neoprene lined laptop sleeve is large enough to hold up to a 17" laptop.
To make sure your goods are protected when traveling, we included lockable zipper pulls to stop the opportunists.
Removable Shoe Compartment
Who wants to carry shoes with their clothes?! We added a removable shoe compartment to keep shoes separate from everything else.
Although the duffel backpack is a breeze to carry, we added the option to fix it to your rolling luggage to make taking it with you even easier.
- NWNoah W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat bag
Love this bag hold everything I need and more. Love the qaultiy feel
- CRChristian R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery nice bag
This is probably the best bag I have ever owned, but I think if I did not include the packing cubes it would still be a very good bag, but the packing cubes really makes it practical. I'm impressed how they managed to get it so comfortable to carry as a backpack and it is even more comfortable than regular backpacks. I'm wondering how durable the bag is thought since I have only used it for a few weeks,. It looks like the bag is of good quality and that they have taken their time designing this properly. I was not particularly worried about the laptop compartment, but I can see how other would be a little worried. In my opinion however it would be the load of the bag from above the laptop that would be my concern, but the padding is pretty good and the padding to the ground is really good.