40L Travel Duffel Backpack
40L Travel Duffel Backpack
Introducing the Settra Duffel Backpack! This bad boy is not your ordinary bag. It's a magical creation crafted from 50 recycled plastic bottles, and is certified plastic negative making it the eco-warrior's go-to choice.
We know you like to stay prepared, so we've packed in a whopping 40L carry capacity. It's like having a TARDIS on your back! You can fit all your gym gear, clothes, and even your hopes and dreams in there. No kidding!
But wait, there's more! We've got a dedicated laptop compartment to keep your precious tech safe and sound. No more cramming it with your sweaty socks. Ew! And those lockable zippers? They'll keep your valuables secure, even from nosy gym-goers.
Worried about the rainy days? Fear not! Our duffel backpack is water-resistant, so your stuff stays dry even if you're caught in bad weather. Mother Nature has nothing on us!
And guess what? This beauty is TSA-approved. So, when you're off on your jet-setting adventures, you won't have to deal with grumpy airport security. Smooth sailing all the way!
But here's the best part: this bag is a shapeshifter! Yes, you heard it right. It can transform from a duffel to a backpack with just a flick of the wrist. Ready to switch from gym mode to weekend warrior mode? Boom! Done!
Our Sustainable Gym Duffel Backpack is the ultimate sidekick for eco-conscious folks who don't compromise on style or functionality. Join the green team and rock this bag with pride.
- Secure 17” dedicated laptop sleeve lined with Neoprene.
- Large side compartments lined with RPET ripstop.
- Top compartment features 2 nylon mesh pockets and a quick-access zipper for easy access to the main compartment of the duffel.
- Bottom compartment features access to the removable shoe compartment with a mesh entrance and exterior metal vents for odor ventilation.
- Removable shoe compartment is attached by a zipper and can hold up to size (men) 20 shoes.
- Front face of the duffel has a large flat pocket lined with neoprene and ripstop with 2 large zippered pockets and 3 mesh pockets for organization.
- Rear face of the bag has a deep zippered pocket lined with ripstop perfect for a water bottle.
- Rear face also has a flat mesh pocket that can fit a shaker when in duffel mode.
- Main compartment can hold 40L and is lined with ripstop, and has a large zippered mesh pocket inside of the zippered flap.
- Main compartment also has a large flat zippered pocket on the side wall to hold loose items.
- All exterior zips of the bag are made using durable waterproof materials.
- The zipper pulls of the main compartment feature a locking system for added security (Locks not included).
- Durable molle webbing loops on the front face of the bag for exterior attachment.
- Durable leatherette loops on the bottom of each side of the bag for added exterior attachment.
- Backpack system is an easy fold-out using a large zippered compartment at the bottom of the bag.
- We added thick padded air mesh with molded ventilation streams to help alleviate sweat on your back when carrying the duffel in backpack mode.
- The backpack system features a luggage pass-through securing the duffel to rolling luggage.
- Backpack straps come with removable sternum straps and are firm and padded for your comfort line with air mesh.
- Backpack system comes with removable waist straps that help ease the load if you carry a lot of weight.
- All external zippers are waterproof.
- All external fabric is water resistant.
Dimensions: 24” x 13“ x 11”
Shoe Compartment: 15" x 12" x 8" (Fit's up to US Men's 20)
Laptop Pocket: 20" x 11" x 1" (Holds up to 17" Laptop)
Shoulder Strap: 59" Long, 30" Short
Backpack Straps: 38" Long, 20" Short
Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Free Shipping
- 30 Day Returns
- Recycled Materials
40L PACKABLE SPACE
We crafted this Duffel Backpack to level up your packing skills and save the planet. We loaded it with tons of organization and space, so you never have to sacrifice what you bring or your eco-consciousness.
Made Using Ocean Bound Plastic
Our Settra Duffel backpack is a heavy hitter when it comes to making an impact. Made using 50 recycled plastic bottles and certified plastic negative!
Water Resistant Materials
All exterior fabric is water resistant. Raindrops, you're no match for our exterior fabric. It's water resistant and ready to repel those pesky droplets!
Dedicated Laptop Sleeve
Our mega padded, neoprene lined laptop sleeve is large enough to hold up to a 17" laptop.
To make sure your goods are protected when traveling, we included lockable zipper pulls to stop the opportunists.
Removable Shoe Compartment
Who wants to carry shoes with their clothes?! We added a removable shoe compartment to keep shoes separate from everything else.
Although the duffel backpack is a breeze to carry, we added the option to fix it to your rolling luggage to make taking it with you even easier.
- HHimeshI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoDoes everything I need it to do, really well
Before this bag, I would often carry two bags around with me; one for my gym gear and one for my work/lunch gear. With this duffel backpack, I can stick to just one bag to do everything. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and I'm very happy with it. I primarily keep it in backpack mode because I find it more convenient for getting around by foot/transit/bike. I use it as a daily commuter bag AND as a weekend trip bag. The build quality is really good, the design is slick, the padding is comfortable, the removable straps are handy (despite my plastic clips not being as easy to use as I heard the old metal ones are), and the zippers have a durable feel and allow me to leave pockets partially but snugly open if I have something sticking out of the bag (like a squash racquet). Overall, this is a fantastic bag that I highly recommend for anyone looking for a bigger bag that is multifunctional.
My Biggest Haul So Far
-laptop and charger
-small external hard-drive
-2 sets of gym clothes
-1.5 sets of everyday clothes
-1L water bottle
-720mL water bottle
-it can be a little tricky to use the plastic clips for removing the straps if you're interested in switching between the two modes of the bag regularly. This isn't a problem for me since I almost always have it in backpack mode
-in backpack mode, some of the mesh pockets…
- JMjames m.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoNice design, and nice company
Initially I had two issues.
(1) Its was disappointing that the strap clips for attachment were NOT metal as shown on the YT review videos. Check the photo below. They're a bit hard to use and plastic. If you look carefully at the photos online at their website as of the date of this review, they do not show this specific detail. I contacted the company and they explained to me that this is a new (literally most recent shipment) design change and was undertaken to enable the bag to hold more weight. They also explained that their website would be updated to show this. (2) my bag was shipped to Japan, I paid for fast delivery (it did not come on the dates promised- though it missed by only 2 days, but still...I paid more for it), and then there was an extra tack on fee of $35 charged by the carrier! It did not state this on the website. When engaging in international e-commerce, companies should make these details explicit. The company gave me $35 back - although its a straight hit to them as my $35 is now in the hands of the Government of Japan.
It was the right thing to do overall. I like this young company, and given the great design of their product - and it is really functional - they will do well ahead.
- CConnorI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoLiterally the ideal bag!
I got the Settra duffel bag as a weekender bag! I am a students pastor who takes students to camp a couple times a year, travel once a year or so with the family, and travel for work occasionally and this bag does it all! I can easily fit 4 to 5 days worth of clothes, shoes, and laptop/work gear all in one bag. The backpack straps are my favorite part for sure! Makes carrying the bag through the airport or on a bus full of students a breeze. Paired with the sling bag, my luggage game just go so much easier!
- CCustomerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat for camera gear
I use my bag often times in rugged terrain for shooting and the Settra Duffel is great for easy carry and keeping my gear protected.
- KFKeaton F.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoRELIABLE COMPANY
I had purchased a bag and it arrived with a bad zipper, I was very upset with the money I had spent on the bag. The co founder Nate made sure to solve this problem by reaching out to me personally and making sure a new bag is sent my way. I 10/10 reccomend this bag and the company. Talk about some amazing customer service. You guys rock. Thanks Nate and team!!!