Introducing our 10L Sling Bag, a stylish and eco-friendly companion that's as functional as it is sustainable. Crafted using recycled plastic bottles, this bag is your go-to choice for making a positive impact on the environment.
Designed with your convenience in mind, our sling bag features a removable key chain, ensuring you'll never misplace your keys again. The abundance of organization pockets and compartments inside keeps your belongings neatly arranged, making it perfect for busy individuals on the go.
Additional external storage allows easy access to essentials like your phone, wallet, or water bottle, while the crossbody strap ensures comfortable and hands-free carrying throughout your day.
Rain or shine, this bag has you covered! With water-resistant zippers and fabric, you can confidently venture outdoors without worrying about your valuables. Stay fashionable, functional, and environmentally conscious with our 10L Sling Bag - a statement piece that represents your commitment to a greener tomorrow.
- Secure 13” dedicated laptop sleeve lined with Neoprene.
- All interiors are lined with RPET ripstop.
- Front flat pocket features a large mesh quick-access zipper for easy access.
- Removable magnetic FIDLOCK© keychain in the top corner of the front flat pocket.
- Middle pocket features an RFID-lined pocket, the perfect size for a passport or credit cards.
- The middle pocket has an organization system that is designed to carry everything from pens and passports to cables and hard drives.
- The middle pocket not only has great organization but is also the compartment with the largest storage space with enough room to fit a light jacket.
- The back compartment is lined with RPET Ripstop and Neoprene and has a dedicated laptop sleeve with an elasticated securing strap.
- In front of the laptop compartment, there is a flat pocket that is perfect for a notepad or tablet.
- The exterior of the bag has 3 rows of Molle webbing, which are perfect for securing clips too for external carry.
- There is a hidden compartment in the back of the bag containing webbing straps with G-hooks that can be used to secure the Molle webbing, creating a strap system.
- For easier carrying, we included a removable crossbody strap that can help balance the load of the Sling if you are carrying heavy.
- The shoulder strap is able to be adjusted to carry over either left or right shoulders.
- All external zippers are waterproof.
- All external fabric is water resistant.
Dimensions:16” x 4“ x 10”
Shoulder Strap:60” (Fully Expanded)
Laptop Pocket:15.5” x 10” x .5”
- Free Shipping
- 30 Day Returns
- Recycled Materials
10L PACKABLE SPACE
We crafted the Sling to be light weight but to carry a ton. With plenty of internal and external storage and organization you'll be leveling up your carry game. With the Sling, you'll feel like you have the power to carry the world (or at least a lot of stuff) on your shoulders.
Quick Access Pockets
We designed the sling for the sustainable go-getter that needs to get to their things in a pinch.
Removable Magnetic Key Chain
The front compartment comes with a magnetic removable key chain. Say goodbye to keychain chaos - the front compartment's magnetic key chain keeps everything in its place!
Left or Right Side Carry
The Sling can be carried over the left or right shoulder. The strap has an adjustable clip making orientation a breeze.
Dedicated Laptop Sleeve
The Sling has a dedicated laptop pocket that can hold up to a 13" laptop or tablet. The pocket is fleece lined and neoprene backed for protection.
- JCJonathan C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoExcellent sling w/ laptop capability.
I have been honing in on a large sling that can take a laptop to work for my commute. On the train a sling is nicer than a backpack since you can simply swing it to your front if you sit and not need to take it off, plus your upper body just takes up less space in a crowd.
This sling is great because it can fit a lunch and a laptop (don't expect anything larger than 13.5" x 9", the listed dimensions may be the exterior dimensions but in practice that space will only accommodate so much). If you are carrying a laptop in a sling, the padding of the strap is key and this one is good (also it can switch sides). Its sits well on the back and is correctly oriented when swung to the front.
I also found you can use the included magnetic strap as a luggage pass through, which is a really nice secondary functionality for the same weight and can be moved elsewhere out of the way when not used. Padding on the back of sling for comfort and also lessening slippage is also well done.
- AAArio A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoExcellent product and service!!
I received mine today. It is great, very well done. Packaged safely, in a premium way. It comes in a black string bag, inside a square brown box.
It fits all the items that I need when I'm mobile, including my macbook air, ipad pro, ipad stand, chargers (and all the cables), umbrella, and even my slim waterbottle.
My only suggestion is to make a -seat belt kind of buckle- on the front sling so it will be easier to carry and remove the sling.
Edit: after about 1,5 weeks of usage, the top handle started to rip. Already emailed Monarc to see how they handle this issue.
Update April 2nd, 2023:
Monarc responded to me after about a week, and said that they are truly sorry for what happened, and will send me a new replacement sling. I told them that I need it in a hurry, because I want to use it on my trip to London, which is less than a month from the time they replied to my email. And today the replacement bag is here, delivered to me, in all it's glory!
Not only that but they added a bonus as a good gesture, for the trouble I had with the sling! So overall, it's been such a great experience. The most important to me is the sling bag itself, as to me, it's the perfect EDC sling bag, and I will definitely use it every time I go out.
The sling bag, the RFID wallet and the tech bag are highly recommended! Plus, they are from recycled plastic bottles, so you're doing a huge favor to the earth.
I'm all packed and ready to go.. and a very satisfied customer, thank you…Monarc5 months agoHi Ario, We are very sorry to see this quality issue and we will make sure to make it right ASAP! An email has been sent with further instruction.
- CConnorI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBest bag for everyday carry
I got the Settra sling as my everyday carry bag! I am a students pastor who needs a good bag to carry my laptop, charging cables, and other necessities daily. This bag keeps everything organized and in one place. I don't loose my keys anymore with the magnetic keychain and I love the versatility of being able to wear the sling either across my chest or back! This is my first time wearing a single strap bag since middle school, and I wasn't sure if I'd like it. But after using it for awhile I can confidently say it's the best option to fit my needs! Love it!
- LLGVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat bag, better service
They're not kidding about the dimensions. I thought I'd be able to squeeze my large laptop in here despite measuring half-an-inch too big, and it wouldn't fit by... about half-an-inch. So this couldn't become the EDC laptop bag I was hoping for. However, when I found the right use for it on an extended overseas trip, the Sling really shined. It's a sleek and easy-to-carry accessory that fit my tablet, a family's worth of passports, earphones, foreign currency, power pack, and all the rest of my travel necessities and merely conveniences. It's well-made, comfortable, and full of delightful detail work that makes me excited to find more everyday uses for it.
But I just described a bag that did it's job (well). I wouldn't bother to write a review about a product that did what I expected (and a bit more). Same goes for their other products; I now have the Sling, the wallet, the tech bag, and the travel set, and they're all standouts. I'm just not the kind of guy that reviews everything he buys online. The most compelling thing to me is the customer service I've received since becoming a Monarc customer. Every interaction I've had with Jesse and Nathan has impressed me. A slick bag design gets my attention, but their care and thoughtfulness are the things that keep it. This is a good company, and I'll be paying attention to what comes next.
- JBJeff B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoEverything and more....
This bag is exactly what I was looking for. A reasonably sized bag for every day carry and also great as a personal item when traveling by plane. The fact that it isn't too bulky yet still has room for a 15" laptop is amazing. The construction seems very sturdy. I only I wish I had one of each color. Great product. Thanks!